i3 Design and Consulting is a ServiceNow Services Implementation Partner. Our consultant staff have provided hands-on implementation for ITIL-based IT Service Management Systems utilizing ServiceNow since 2012. We provide solutions for both government customers with a unique focus on understanding their business problems and opportunities in the context of requirements to deliver best practice solutions. Our staff have supported ITSM solutions using ServiceNow for a diverse client base including L-3 Communications, The Executive Office of the President, and Okaloosa County (Florida) School District. Our services include implementing and transforming all areas within the ITIL framework and the ServiceNow platform to include Service Catalogs, Incident, Problem, Configuration, Asset, Change, Release, Cost, Procurement, and Knowledge Management. In addition to ServiceNow’s suite of standard out-of-box applications, i3 has designed, developed and delivered dozens of platform-based custom applications to enable organization to overcome unique challenges.
i3 staff are highly proficient in ServiceNow configuration and customization efforts including, form tailoring, workflow design, email notifications, report setup, data imports, business rules, client scripts, UI policies, UI actions, UI pages, and third-party software integrations.
i3 ServiceNow Consulting Services
- Strategy and Assessment Workshops. Strategy development to achieve your organization’s most ambitious goals and deliver the implementation plan to get there. Choose the right technologies and create the right strategy based on current business environment. Assess gaps and identify areas with the highest need and Return on Investment.
- Business Process Analysis. Assess current processes to provide insight into improvement opportunities based on proven best practices and methodologies. Quickly move from operating reactively to developing proactive solutions. Unlock capacity for transformative initiatives
- Roadmap Creation. Maximize customer value through detailed implementation prioritization of ServiceNow products and solutions. Deliver a tailored roadmap to achieving your business outcomes.
i3 ServiceNow Implementation Services
- Readiness Services. Assess platform and application design, configuration, and performance to accelerate a successful implementation. Ensure the implementation meets ServiceNow recommended security settings and detail any gaps that may exist. Simulate expected load on instance to replicate real world scenarios to identify issues prior to production.
- Implementation Services. Deploy ServiceNow products into your environment to achieve the desired outcome. Provide a solid foundation to build off of and realize value across the enterprise. Realize business value quickly and reduce total cost of ownership through expert implementation and proven methodology. Unparalleled subject matter expertise with access to the latest developments.
- Integration Services. Integrate ServiceNow seamlessly with industry leading applications. Easily integrate with SOAP and REST to complete the ServiceNow solution
- Data Migration. Merge existing data with the ServiceNow solution to begin realizing value from day one. Assess current data gathering techniques and look for improvement opportunities to be sure you are getting the richest ServiceNow experience.
- Enterprise Service Management Solutions. We specialize in using the ServiceNow platform to create integrated back office portals (See below for an example) that can provide both integrated access to your legacy business systems or utilize the ServiceNow platform for back office automation. We support custom development and out of the box implementation of the ServiceNow enterpise service delivery models for HR, Security, Facilities, etc.
i3 ServiceNow Optimization Services
- Governance. ServiceNow recommended framework provides guidance and structure to roll out new technologies faster while focusing on long-term goals and value realization. Align stakeholders on strategy, goals, and execution to achieve business objectives. Creates a structure to standardize future development and allow the organization to scale
- Optimization services. Understands your unique needs and proposes process and technical optimizations to lower costs and improve performance. Expert coaching and guidance to achieve and exceed your process KPIs and business goals. Unlock hidden value by understanding your platform usage and giving recommendations for areas of expansion.
- Workflow and User Interface (UI) Optimization. Optimize form tailoring, workflow design, email notifications, report setup, data imports, business rules, client scripts, UI policies, UI actions, UI pages, and third-party software integrations.