i3 Design and Consulting LLC is a boutique Information Technology and process consulting and products firm headquartered in Leesburg, Virginia. i3 provides consulting for:
- ITIL-based IT Service Management Solutions Utilizing ServiceNow
- ISO certification (AS9100, 9000, 20000, 27000) and CMMI (Dev & Services) implementations
- Margin Improvement Solutions for Government Service Providers
- Re-compete Win Rate Improvement Solutions
- 'Back to Green' Solutions
- NIST Compliant Policy and Procedure Development
The company product offerings include:
- IT Service Management System (IT SMS) Accelerator (with ServiceNow extensions)
- ISO 20000 Certification Accelerator
- ISO 27000 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Certification Accelerator
i3 is defined by the deep content knowledge of its staff and partners. The company brings 20 years of information technology and business process improvement knowledge, with a record of success producing business value, increasing operational efficiency through IT innovation and process improvement, and driving customer focused service excellence. i3 provides consulting support to senior executives and IT leadership to transition organizations into the next generation of IT while focusing equally on business-IT alignment, innovation, customer engagement, quality, and cost savings.
Our product offerings are focused on reducing costs, timelines, and effort associated with IT and process system implementations. Drawing on the experience of our consulting practice, our product solutions offer a low-cost path to significant business improvement without having to train internal staff and endure the learning curve, or hire expensive consultants that may draw out the implementation timeline. On average, our product solutions will reduce the timeline and costs associated with a modern IT Service Management implementation by nearly 75%, while significantly improving the quality of service and end user/customer satisfaction.
Get in touch
We at i3 know that finding the right consultant and products is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
President and CEO
Jeremy is a senior executive with a versatile background of 20 years in information technology and business process improvement, with a record of success producing business value, increasing operational efficiencies through IT innovation and process improvement, and driving customer focused service excellence. He excels in multifaceted roles, providing leadership and direction to transition organizations into next generation of IT while focusing equally on business-IT alignment, innovation, customer engagement, quality, and cost savings. Leverage cross-functional partnering, client interfacing, and strategic thinking abilities for seamless execution.
UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE
Master of Arts, 1998
UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE
Bachelor of Arts, 1991
Past Corporate Experience
• Operational CIO, L-3 National Security Solutions
• VP Process and Quality, L-3 National Security Solutions
• VP Investigative Services, CACI
• Project Management Professional
• Certified ScrumMaster
• ITIL Foundations